WARMER MIXTAPES #1638 | by Stephen Mallet [Yellam]

1. Lenny Williams | 'Cause I Love You
This is a masterpiece. When I listen to this one it just brings me tears, this is a song you can feel so much Soul in. I just love the way Lennie interprets this song. The kind of record I could play all night.

2. Michael Franks | Lotus Blossom
Just sit back and relax...

3. Anderson .Paak | The Bird
He is one of the greatest right now. I love the songwriting in this song.

4. The Miracles | The Tracks Of My Tears
I remember listening to this song when I was 11, and it's probably one of the tracks that brought me to Soul Music.

5. Jordan Rakei | Selfish
Reggae, Jazz and Soul blend. Jordan Rakei is a Music Genius.

6. Sizzla | Just One Of Those Days
I had the chance to record one song on one of my albums with this Reggae legend. Back in the days, I used to listen to his Music mostly everyday. I will always be thankful to him for giving me that chance to record a song at Judgement Yard with him. He is more than just an artist. Just one of those days...

7. Sade | Is It A Crime
It's hard to pick up one song. All of her work is interesting and inspiring. There is nobody like Sade. She's a living legend.

8. Bas | Ricochet (feat. The Hics)
This song is outstanding. Amazing vocals, lyrics and video. This song inspires me a lot!

9. Frank Ocean | Thinkin Bout You
I love this great and nostalgic song.

10. Marvin Gaye | What's Going On
War is not the answer, for only Love can conquer Hate. There's not much to add. Unfortunately this masterpiece feels all too appropriate today...