WARMER MIXTAPES #1639 | by Delphine Chupin [Delphine]

1. Michael Jackson | Man In The Mirror
If you wanna make The World a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change!... What can I add to these words!? Like I wrote in my own song Deep Inner Peace... I can't be less demanding of others, 'cause I'm hard on myself.

2. Emeli Sandé | My Kind Of Love
Sometimes The Truth won't make you happy, so I'm not gonna lie. We often face the situation to have something to say, but you feel it's not the right time because of this or that. BUT for The Truth any time is always The Right Time. I love in the video how words hurt like bullet from a gun.

3. Céline Dion | On Ne Change Pas
On ne change pas, on n'oublie jamais, on a toujours un geste qui trahit qui l'on est... We don't change, we never forget, there is always a sign that betrays who we really are. I think that our childhood makes us what we are now. That's why I love to say EDUCATION IS THE KEY and we could change a lot of things if we protect and educate our children.

4. Bob Marley | No Woman No Cry (Live At The Lyceum, London/1975)
It's difficult to choose a song from Bob Marley! I love every song, because he knew how to explain Love, History, Simplicity, Jealousy, Unity, Anger! He always found simple words to say simple but how important things!

5. Frank Sinatra | Fly Me To The Moon (Kaye Ballard's 'In Other Words' Cover)
This song was the first song I sang in the Music Academy during the first year. I had the chance to sing as a solo artist for a large audience. I left the stage crying, feeling like that was the better place for Life.



6. Lucky Dube | It's Not Easy
I love Reggae Music mixed with Soul voices!! I love the way he explains... How he tells to his mother, with simple words, what's happening in his life. Everybody should have a chance to speak to their mother, anyway. The most important humans in Life: our parents! I love how the backing vocalists sing like they were The Mother.

7. Alicia Keys | How Come You Don't Call Me (Prince's 'How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore?' Cover)
This song is the way for me to pay tribute to two great artists, Alicia Keys and Prince. Each artist must learn from other artist, be inspired by other artist. This is the way to learn and share Music.

8. Lauryn Hill | Doo Wop (That Thing)
I just wanna dance when I listen to this song. Hip Hop/R&B groove! Listen to the Funky bass! I love to dance.

9. The Roots | You Got Me (feat. Erykah Badu)
Listen and feeeeeeeellllll!!!!!!!!! Sometimes The Music and the vibrations talks to me, we don't need words.

10. Erykah Badu | Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) (feat. Common) (Brown Sugar Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Just because I'm in love with Bass!!

+11. Stephen Marley | Tight Ship (feat. Damian "Jr Gong" Marley)
Just because the drummer is a killer, the Bass man is a killer, Mix engineer is a killer!