WARMER MIXTAPES #1640 | by Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo, Marco Schiavo and Roberto Maria Clemente of XXL and Larsen

SIDE A | by Roberto Maria Clemente

1. Sufjan Stevens | Death With Dignity
It starts and has the power of changing my mood immediately.

2. Coil | The First Five Minutes After Death
I never understood which age this Music would seem to belong...

3. Xiu Xiu | Botanica De Los Angeles
It makes me feel at home.

4. Colin Stetson | Hunted
A primitive voice into Minimalism, unbelievably all tracks played at once.

5. Apparat | Song Of Los
Easy listening with Elegance.



6. Perfume Genius | Normal Song
Stunned by Simplicity.

7. Teho Teardo | La Retour À La Raison
Some of the Music I played the most during the Grog Vim days.

8. Wire | The 15th
My ideal Pop song, perfect Melody and Distortion together.

9. Brian Eno - David Byrne | Mea Culpa
Never heard anything like this before at the time.

10. CAN | Vitamin C
Still impressed by the unique Forward Thinking of this Music...


SIDE B | by Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo

1. David Bowie | Heroes 
The Mistery of Sound, a white light in the fog...

2. The Cure | The Caterpillar
Everything is possible.

3. Neu! | Hallogallo
Europe endless...

4. David Bowie | Blackstar
A Life lesson.

5. Swans | The Sound
To the Cosmos and back (thank you, Michael!)...



6. Leonard Cohen | Avalanche
Darkness is a beautiful place.

7. Einstürzende Neubauten | Armenia
The Politics of Sound.

8. Nico | Janitor Of Lunacy
A world apart.

9. Slowdive | Catch The Breeze
As per the title...

10. Eno | St. Elmo's Fire
Oblique strategies.

SIDE C | by Marco Schiavo

1. Cocteau Twins | Love's Easy Tears
First track I ever listened to by this band that I deeply adore and that introduced me to the eerie Sound of the so-called shoe gazing scene.

2. Simple Minds | New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84)
One of the few bands I loved when I was a kid that I still enjoy listening to.

3. The Cure | Push
The Head On The Door was the first Cure record I stumbled upon and it was instant Love.

4. David Bowie | Ashes To Ashes
One of Bowie's tracks that still gives me goose bumps when I hear the very first seconds.

5. The Smiths | That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
One of the most important bands of my difficult growing up years.



6. Tears For Fears | Pale Shelter
Great Wave track.

7. Einstürzende Neubauten | Feurio!
A band that opened my ears and made me realize there were other types of Music out there yet to be explored.

8. Neurosis | Through Silver In Blood
A true shock to see them live, a real experience of apocalyptic sounds and visions...

9. Depeche Mode | Leave In Silence
Another band from my youth.

10. Kate Bush | Get Out Of My House
She was an inventive pioneer and crazy force of Nature.