WARMER MIXTAPES #1653 | by Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu [INNA]

10 songs I love.
These are the first 10 songs that came to my mind.
Old and new.
Songs that help me reflect back to what I used to love in Music and how my taste transformed during the years.
Music is in our Human Nature.
It connects us to deeper parts of ourselves.
Simply being surrounded by Music, listening to it changes your mood, your day, your life.
It can inspire Generosity, Kindness, Understanding.
 It can empower you, make you feel less alone...
It makes you move, it helps you when you’re hurt, it energizes you when you’re happy.

1. Lauryn Hill | Everything Is Everything 
Favorite 90’s song. I love how the lyrics are still relevant today. I’ve liked this song because it was catchy, but listening more and more to the words, I totally understand how powerful this song is.

2. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney | FourFiveSeconds
Never expected this group of people to release a song together. I’m happy they did it. I’ve been listening to it since it came out and still have it in my playlist. Perfect combo!



3. Justin Timberlake | What Goes Around... Comes Around
I was and still am a big fan of Justin Timberlake. He’s very talented, creative, always coming up with something new, different. Either very sensitive, or very powerful, catchy, dancey. This song and video were something else for that time. I first saw it on MTV in High School. It was a very important moment for me because I realized that Music can have all these amazing parts that help the story: video, meaning, beauty, dance...



4. P!nk | Get The Party Started
My female version of Eminem. Early 2000 crush. I wanted to be just like her. She was the picture of Cool, Fun, Sexy and Strong. She still is my all time favorite artist. I truly admire and respect her. P!nk is a super artist!


5. Childish Gambino | Redbone
This song makes me want to ride my bike on the beach in Barcelona, salt water and wind in my hair.



6. Morcheeba | Enjoy The Ride 
I just love this song. It’s so soothing, calming and true. Stop chasing shadows, just enjoy the ride!



7. Bebe | Siempre Me Quedará
Even if you don’t know Spanish, listen to it. You simply feel this song. It’s addictive and beautiful, it touches your soul, it clears your mind, makes you dream, have Faith, never lose Hope, makes you embrace Life, Love.



8. Billie Eilish | Bellyache 
I really like this girl. I recently started listening to her and I think this is my favorite song. Pop in a very fresh way. The lyrics are kind of dark. It’s about feeling guilty after you do things on the spur, sponstaneously and then you're left with the decision you made and you have a bellyache.



9. Calvin Harris | Hard To Love (feat. Jessie Reyez)
I have been listening to her songs for some time now and this feat. with Calvin Harris is Perfection. I had it on repeat for a week straight.


10. Jhené Aiko | The Worst 
I think I know this song from my friend Antonia, who’s also a singer. She sent it to me a few years ago saying that I need to listen to this girl and she was right.

+11. Leikeli47 | Tic Boom
This song makes you go BOOM! There’s no way you'll not go crazy on it. It’s addictive and strong, like a shot of espresso.