WARMER MIXTAPES #1671 | by Jeff Cancade [Devours/The Golden Age Of Wrestling]
 
1. Don Henley | The Boys Of Summer
I really identify with this song; The Longing, The Nostalgia, The Unrequited Love, and feeling unnoticed while my crush chases after shinier things. 

2. Alanis Morissette | You Oughta Know
I used to have a crush on Uncle Joey from Full House, and when I discovered that this song was written about him, it changed my life forever. 

3. Rage Against The Machine | Bulls On Parade
Perfect song structure, memorable riffs, insane guitar solo. An incredible first single from an incredible album. 
 
4. Seal | Kiss From A Rose
Such an interesting melody. The song is a perfect showcase for Seal's gorgeous voice. 

5. Nirvana | Milk It
Such a deceptively brilliant guitar solo.
  6. Yeah Yeah Yeahs | Maps
On its own, Maps is still a stunning single, but when you hear it in the right context, buried near the end of their amazing debut album, it feels even more revealing and vulnerable

7. SIANspheric | Nothing Stands
One of the most haunting and beautiful Canadian singles from the 90's. 

8. A Tribe Called Quest | 1nce Again (feat. Tammy Lucas)
Not necessarily Tribe's most iconic single, but it was one of the first songs that I ever downloaded on Napster and I played the shit out of it. It was the soundtrack to my University dorm room life. 

9. The Organ | Memorize The City 
This song plays in my head sometimes when I bike around new neighbourhoods in Vancouver. Definitely one of my favourite singles to come out of this city. 

10. The Tragically Hip | Bobcaygeon
Another Canadian gem. Gord Downie's voice and melody almost bring me to tears every time I hear this one.