WARMER MIXTAPES #126 | by Frankie Barretso [Barretso]

There is something I feel in my guts and chest every time I hear the melodies and atmospheres of all these songs, I have no musical theoretical explanation for this, I only like to call it el alma. I think this is the same concept that guides the work in my own tracks.

1. New Order | Ceremony
2. At The Drive-In | Rolodex Propaganda
3. Foals | Olympic Airways
4. Beethoven | Moonlight Sonata (Adagio Sostenuto)
5. Shogun | El Caos Camina Conmigo
6. Grizzly Bear | Cheerleader (Neon Indian 'Sega Genesis P-Orridge' Remix)
7. Circa Survive | Stop The Fucking Car
8. Interpol | Narc
9. M83 | We Own The Sky
10. U2 | Where The Streets Have No Name (Live At Slane Castle)
+11. Joy Division | Atmosphere
+12. Tycho | A Circular Reeducation (Dusty Brown Remix)
+13. Pink Floyd | Echoes
+14. David Bowie | Heroes
+15. Deftones | Be Quiet And Drive
+16. Thursday | Tomorrow I’ll Be You
+17. Aphex Twin | Window Licker
+18. Soundgarden | Pretty Noose
+19. The Smashing Pumpkins | Everlasting Gaze
+20. Nine Inch Nails | Closer