WARMER MIXTAPES #392 | by Tyson

1. Cerrone | Supernature
It reminds me of Grace Jones meets ABBA – I love it!!!

2. Michael Jackson | Who Is It
It's got one of the greatest bass lines ever ever made!

3. Laura Branigan | Self Control
This record made me love Italo music, it's so special to me, it's like my child!!

4. Bonnie Tyler | Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Hands down one of the greatest videos and vocals ever, the woman's got soul!!!

5. Jon Secada | Just Another Day
This is my guilty pleasure, I love the Soul To Soul kind of drums - it's just got feel!

6. Capleton | Slew Dem
Love that Jamaican shit great to dance to, I was the guy in the middle of 2 hot birds whining to the floor!!!

7. David Bowie | Ashes To Ashes
Sick vid and I'm loving the crazy Ziggy clothes and musical mash up... One of the best!!!

8. Alphaville | Big In Japan
The groove is to die for. This is one tune I wish I made but didn’t, so I just listen to it with a bitter ear!!!

9. Gnarls Barkley | Crazy
The only modern song that brought me to my knees begging for mercy... It's just got everything any human with ears would need!!!

10. Sylvester | Do You Wanna Funk
Patrick Cowley and Sylvester made magic which will never be bettered, well... Maybe equaled but never bettered! - I heart this record, it means a lot to me!!!