WARMER MIXTAPES #722 | by Vadim Romenskiy [Roby Howler] of Cosmo Nuts

1. Depeche Mode | Enjoy The Silence
Such a Group and such a Legendary Dave Gahan, this track is In My Mind and Heart for Long Years!

2. Israel Kamakawiwo'ole | Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World (Judy Garland/Louis Armstrong Cover)
A Lot in Common with this song. Good Memories. My girlfriend and just Light Happy Time... I want it back - but it's Too Late... It's Too Late...

3. Queen | The Show Must Go On
No Words For That - Best Voice and Such a Massive Song! Very Sorry that Such People are Leaving So Early, Sometimes It Seems that God sends us Legends for a Specific Purpose, After Which All Ends, Life Cycle - Oh, I'm Dreaming About Something Higher...

4. Michael Jackson | Black Or White
It Does Not Matter What Color Your Skin Is, What Kind Of Thing You're Inside - That's The Idea! Genius - is the Most Miserable That Can Be Said to This Song and This Legendary Perfomer - This Song Forever for the Whole World!

5. DJ Tonka | She Knows You
My Month Open with This Tune - Classic Thing, It's Just In My Heart - it's Still So Sexy and... This Song Makes Me Warm Everytime! Why People Don't Have A Time Machine!? - Dream To Be At A 90's Party To Feel The True Energy of This One, it's Beautiful!

6. Daft Punk | One More Time
This was Absolutely Mental. Remembered Those Times When I Heard This and Recorded It to my VHS! Daft Punk Change The Game Everytime - Guys From the Future Planet, That Gives Us A Chance To Know The Best of Electronic Dance Music, Love!

7. Robbie Williams | Feel
Music For Love, Music For Rest and Happy Times - Dreams Come True With It, Beautiful!

8. Stardust | Music Sounds Better With You
If You Have A Purpose - Bring It. These Words Refer to a Clip of This Song, Which I revisited a Million Times a Day. Awesome and Kind, Positive and Dancing. I Love This Song!

9. The Prodigy | Breath
This group was Always the Benchmark for me with How Must Sound Tracks That Will Blow Up the Dance Floors of the Whole World! Always A Huge Inspiration for All Of Us, Great Group!

10. Echomen | Substance
My Meetings with Techno Occured After This Composition, Dark & Progressive - I Like That Structure, Big Track!

+11. OutKast | Ms. Jackson
Funny Song, Always Cheers Me Up - Great Clip also, My Feelings With It!  

+12. De Nuit | All That Mattered (Love You Down) (Innervisions Extended Mix)
The Sweetest Track I Ever Heard. Very Cute!