WARMER MIXTAPES #913 | by Adrienne Babineaux [S L E E P E R]

1. Tyler, The Creator | Bastard
This is my go to song when I am angry, it calms me down and stops me hurting others and myself.

2. Ellie Goulding And Madeon | Stay Awake
This reminds me of parties last Summer, this song made me dance and lose control!

3. The Elijah | I Hated
This song makes me miss my Childhood friend who died in an accident, and how I shut my self away for weeks when I found out.

4. G-Dragon | 삐딱하게 (Crooked)
This is an Audio Juxtaposition, because it so happy Sounding yet the Lyrics are really sad and deep.

5. Slash | You're A Lie (feat. Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators)
A song that reminds me of my mother, she left me not long after I was born and we never met, I dedicate this to her.


6. Slipknot | Left Behind
The first Metal song I heard, I thought it was so powerful and yet Melodic, a true Anger tune yet it makes me happy.

7. The xx | Angels
A song that come out while I was with my ex-girlfriend, this was our song. When I listen I feel Nostalgia and some Sadness, we broke up not that long ago.

8. The Weeknd | High For This
My Chillout tune, lie back and close my eyes and I am instantly relaxed!

9. The Notorious B.I.G. | Machine Gun Funk (Woody Remix)
Amazing Remix of an awesome song, my Walking tune, I have it on repeat while I walk!

10. BEDsSHELi | Ship Of Lapis Lazuli
Amazing Post-Rock/Ambient Sound and dreamy Vocals, truly sublime!