WARMER MIXTAPES #926 | by Anna Constantin [Annes]

1. Ozzy Osbourne | I Just Want You 
I love Ozzy Osbourne, a Rock Legend. I Just Want You is a song with a Powerful message, Motivational, a song about Pure Love, Unconditional. It reminds me of my Adolescence and all those beautiful days.

2. Michael Jackson | Stranger In Moskow
One of my favorite M.J. songs, Ever! Reminds me of one my Tours at the Black Sea... Rained more than 2 weeks... Concerts cancelled... Just at the Hotel, missing Home and my Family. I know I listened Non Stop to M. J. and felt myself like a Stranger.



3. Maroon 5 | Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera)
One of my favorite feats. A song that gives me Energy, a Positive Mood and I Love to listen to it when I drive my car.

4. Puff Daddy & Faith Evans | I’ll Be Missing You (feat. 112)
I’ll Be Missing You was the last song which I danced for the last time with a friend who is no longer among us. Every time I listen to this song I see my friend dancing.

5. Keane | Stop For A Minute (feat. K'naan)
A band that I really Love! A song in which I lose myself often... Makes me think of the really Important Things in my Life.

6. Rihanna | Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko)
One of the Most Beautiful Love Songs. I like to listen to or sing Stay in the shower.

7. Metallica | Turn The Page 
A Deep song that makes me go back in Time... One that gives me strength every time I listen. No days without Metallica’s songs...



8. Bruno Mars | When I Was Your Man
One of the Sexiest Male Voices... A Voice so Warm, gives me Peace, Inspiration and Calm. Every time I hear this song on the Radio... Volume to the Max!

9. John Lennon | Imagine 
One of the Best Songs of All Time in my opinion. John Lennon was definitely a Visionary. So much Truth, Peace and Divine Love in this song.

10. P!nk | F**kin' Perfect 
Perfect song from P!nk - one of my favorite Artists, Original and Nonconformist. Adore her Music!