WARMER MIXTAPES #1072 | by Anna Kuprienko of Bloom Twins

1. Radiohead | Lotus Flower
We think this one is our most favourite tune and it's almost like this exact tune changed the world of Music for us. Great mix of melancholic voice melody, broken drum beats, and Psychedelic Electro sounds. It is perfect.

2. Rudimental | Waiting All Night (feat. Ella Eyre)
It's really an inspiring song. It makes you try to pursue things even when everyone around you doesn't believe in you. And it's definitely one of the best videos I've ever seen.

3. Pharrell Williams | Happy
This song is full of energy and happiness. People tend to think we are very grim. But we actually have lots of energy and we do like happy music! If I listen to this song in the morning - I have an amazing mood for the whole day.

4. Alex Clare | Too Close
I am never going to be indifferent to this song. I love it. Actually, in its own way, it was an inspiration to our Fahrenheit. And I admire Alex Clare. He is really talented. With a beautiful voice full of emotions.

5. Yoav | Adore Adore
This tune associates with us moving to London. It was really challenging. And this tune used to play in my head all the time. Every time I saw something new - all I was thinking about was Adore Adore.



6. Beck | Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime (The Korgis Cover) (Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
We are just in love with this version of The Korgis hit. Beautiful.

7. Depeche Mode | Enjoy The Silence
I first heard it when I was 6 and it played a massive part in developing my taste in Music.

8. Gorillaz | Stylo (feat. Bobby Womack & Mos Def)
This is my best friend's favourite track. I remember my friend and I were listening to this track during our lessons. We were really happy and we could listen to it every day.

9. Miike Snow | Animal
My manager played this song for us. Back then we could listen to it on repeat.

10. Nina Simone | Summertime (Abbie Mitchell Cover)
It was the first Jazzy song Sonya sang.