WARMER MIXTAPES #954 | by Pierre Haché [Kiddy Smile]

1. Inner Life | Ain't No Mountain High Enough
The perfect song we use to listen to in my friend's car while driving from LA to San Francisco. Amazing Mix between Disco, Soul & House Music, it always makes me stand up and Dance... No matter what time it is!

2. Ce Ce Peniston | Finally
Classic Tune, very Cheesy, but those Vocals are so good! And it was the OST for one of my favorite Movie - Priscilla Queen Of The Desert.

3. Sylvester | I Need You (Dim's Super Disco Blend)
He's one of my favorite singers and one of the many reasons I wish I was born in the 60's. This is an Edit from the Divine Dimitri From Paris, my favorite DJ, so how could I ask for more! So Inspirational.

4. The Bucketheads | The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)
It's probably my First Introduction to House Music, I was very young but I remember the feeling I had when I heard it for the first time! It was just an Explosion of Roughness with a great Urban Vibe! I still feel the same way every time I listen to it.

5. Eddie Amador | House Music
What a big tune!!! I Love everything about that track, I open my DJ set with that track most of the time.



6. Storm Queen | It Goes On (Vox)
Morgan Geist is one of the Most Underrated Producers of These Time, this song is just genius, but it feels like nobody cares about it 'cause I don't hear it in clubs, which sucks by the way! The Baseline is AMAZING, there is no way you can stand still when the Beat comes! It is very Minimal, but so Brilliant and the Vocals are Crazy too.

7. Sam Sparro | Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) (Crystal Waters Cover)
I'm a huge fan of Vocalist/Producer Sam Sparro since the beginning, I Love everything he does, like, really, I might be his number 1 fan and I've worked with him, but I don't think he knows how much I admire him! But when I heard this Cover of Crystal Waters I went Crazy. I didn't know I could Love this song more than I already do... Until he covered it. And everybody should hear the Live version 'cause the Background Vocalists are serving you Church on YouTube... Yes, Sir.

8. Cassius | The Sound Of Violence (Cosmo Vitelli Remix)
Do I Need To Explain My Love For French Touch? I don't think I would be here if there were no Cassius or Stardust and Cosmo Vitelli did an outstanding job showcasing the Vocals even better than in the Original Mix! The Level of Soulfulness in this Remix is the reason I've been listening to it for 2 years now.

9. Earl Bennett | Alright 
This is just my Favorite House Music Song of All Times, everything should be that Easy and Natural! Timeless.

10. Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott | Get Ur Freak On
I listened to a lot of Missy Elliott in the making of that EP for Inspirational purpose and also because we all miss that time when Hip Hop was so Innovative and Missy could spit it like no one else! If somebody bump into her, can you please tell her that the kids from late 80's still Love...