8 YEARS of Warmer Climes!


AUGUST 9, 2017

It's been truly difficult to make it happen in the past 2 years... Number of published features diminished drastically due to my anxiety disorder, my ever persistent gay intellectual loneliness, my job of one year at an online shop that keeps me in this illusion that I'm (even if super poorly paid) "part of something"...

The struggle is the same. And I'm, weirdly enough, BETTER. The concept and the mission will always remain THE SAME: TO DIVE INTO MUSICIANS' HEARTS (with their splendid souls, memories and finally Music) OF ALL KINDS AND STAY THERE TO DREAM MORE.

The focus in year 9 is, of course, instinctively: TO GET THE TIME AND MOOD to work more mixtapes for the series! 3+ pages of 700+ features ALREADY WRITTEN and UNPUBLISHED YET...

All because LIFE HAPPENS. SHIT HAPPENS. MESSY HAPPENS.

I feel less and less paniqued about an end date of this journey. I said it before... It was never meant to END at some very point. It will go on as long as I'm healthy and alive and able to make it happen. It's still my duty to not disappoint the ones who believed(s) in me and I am trying my best to choose the bestest direction.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO WHOEVER UNCONDITIONALLY TRUSTED MY VISION WITH THIS PROJECT! The few and very important ones to my heart who donated for me to get a new computer. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;) BIG FOREVER PRAISES TO ALL THE PR agents, MANAGERS and MUSICIANS THEMSELVES who worked with me to build THIS MAGICAL EMPIRE OF FEELING!

"I want to make a mark of feeling you", remember? :)

1600 INTERVIEWS MILESTONE comes sooner than you think and tones of new surprises along if everything goes well! STAY TUNED!

WHOEVER YOU ARE FOLLOWING MY SHIT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND GETTING INSPIRATION FROM WHAT I'M TRYING IN HERE: I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BOTTOM GAY HEART AND... I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND FOR YOU...

STAY TRIUMPHANT! STAY WARMER! The journey still feels like IN EARLY STAGES...