WARMER MIXTAPES #1662 | by Christoffer Öberg-Runfors [Lil T-Shirt] of Mute Rain and Yamon Yamon

1. Spooky Black | Without You
There is an eerie and dark vibe about this song that makes me feel happy and sad at the same time. It’s one of the best songs I have ever heard and I keep coming back to it.

2. Logh | An Alliance Of Hearts
This song makes me feel like I’m in love in the summer and everything is mysterious and beautiful and glimmering. Amazingly beautiful song by a very underrated Swedish band. I even got this song title tattooed on my arm when I was like 20 'cause I love it so much.

3. Shuggie Otis | Strawberry Letter 23
I love everything about this song. If I feel down I listen to this song on repeat and everything feels amazing. There is something about the notes and vocals that just gets me smiling.

4. Trae | Swang (feat. Pimp C, Fat Pat & Big Hawk)
My younger brother got me into this song like 10 years ago. This is The Best damn Car Ride song in the History of Rap Music. I don’t even have a driver's license, but if I’m in a car I’ll bump this song first chance I get. I got this song title tattooed as well, haha.

5. Aphex Twin | Avril 14th
A true masterpiece. I listen to this at night before I go to bed and it makes me feel calm, zen and like I’m staring up at all the stars from a forest bed. I love that it’s only 2 minutes which makes me want to repeat it like 20 times in a row.



6. Frank Ocean | Nights
The ending of this song is the best ending of a song ever. It makes me feel like you can do whatever you want, no rules, just Personality and Emotion.

7. OutKast | Prototype
I’m a fool for romantic Rap songs, so, to me, this song is perfect. When I hear it I feel like I’m in a Indie movie from the 2000’s.

8. Slowdive | When The Sun Hits
It feels like I’m sleeping in a storm when I hear this. Also this song is perfect when it’s raining.

9. Rites Of Spring | For Want Of
This song makes me feel energetic, it makes me feel like playing Punk and Hardcore Music on the drums and scream from the top of my lungs.

10. Alice Boman | Be Mine
I feel like Time is standing still when I listen to this song, it’s one of the best feelings in The World and not many songs that can make me feel like that. It’s the perfect Love song.

+11. Bladee | Gotham City (feat. Yung Lean)
This sounds like aliens in Space trying to mimic Chief Keef and it’s beautiful.