WARMER MIXTAPES #440 | by Andrei Idu [The Legendary 1979 Orchestra]

1.
The Smashing Pumpkins
| 1979

Starting with this one because it means a lot to me. Reminds of great times and my two best friends! Listen to the lyrics! It’s also part of where I got the artist name from.

2. The Swiss | Manthem (Tensnake Remix)
Another one that means a lot to me. Not trying to get too sentimental though, this is one of the best underground Dance Music tracks in the past years.

3. Morgan Geist | 24K
The track that got me familiar with the term Deep and got me hooked on House. It’s just one of the best productions I’ve ever heard in any genre.

4. Tiger & Woods | Gin Nation
The track that showed me what really creative editing can do. Probably the track I played most in the past two years. Also the mood and message are pure pleasure, perfect for warming up before a night out.

5. Motor City Drum Ensemble | Raw Cuts #6
The definition of Deep to me. The whole Raw Cuts series is great and this finale superb!

6. The System | You’re In My System (Kerri Chandler Remix)
One of the realest House producers out there! This remix is one of his best work. Love the line, could listen to it on repeat forever!

7. Michael Wycoff | Looking Up To You (The Revenge Rework)
Slow, hypnotic and teasing! My favorite from one of the producers I look up to most!

8. Northend | Tee’s Happy
In my opinion, the best Disco production of all time.

9. Michael Jackson | Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Second best. Been a fan of Michael’s since I was 5 I think… Doing the MJ dances at home to this on cassette. I remember it like it was yesterday! And Quincy Jones is a monster!

10. MF Doom | Dead Bent
I love Hip-Hop, it’s been the soundtrack to my maturing process. MF Doom is my favorite rapper and this track is the perfect example of his style. Not caring about what people think, doing what he wants, being a villain. Classic!

Stay tuned for more spine tingling adventures of...