WARMER MIXTAPES #462 | by Benjamin Christensen [Bones]

1. Omar S | Psychotic Photosynthesis
One of my favorite tracks by one of my favorite local DJs. This track exists in a wonderful space between Detroit Techno and Krautrock. I love how the arpeggiator unfolds.

2. New Order | Turn The Heater On (Keith Hudson Cover)
I found a copy of this New Order Peel Sessions tape outside my friend's house. Best find ever.

3. Brian Eno + David Byrne | Help Me Somebody
I haven't stopped listening to this album since I got it in high school.

4. Erykah Badu | Gone Baby Don't Be Long
Luv dis, don't know what else to say.

5. Kyeremateng Atwede & The Kyeremateng Stars | I Go Die For You
I heard this a couple months ago for the first time and it blew my mind. Shaky english made this song a total gem.

6. Van Dyke Parks | The All Golden
Song Cycle is an amazing album. I like how dense it is. Really beautiful layers.

7. Fleetwood Mac | That's All For Everyone
The texture of the vocals is great. The production is amazing.

8. Laurie Anderson | Example #22
The mixture of samples and live instruments is wonderful. I love the structure of this song.

9. Allen Toussaint | Goin' Down
Off of one of my (and my brothers Sam and Matt's) favorite records. Amazing New Orleans Soul/Funk by the classiest human being ever...

10. Cluster | Hollywood
Music never sounded better when I listened to this track late one night with my best friend.