WARMER MIXTAPES #682 | by Umberto C. [U.M.B.E.]

1. The Bloody Beetroots | Warp 1.9 (feat. Steve Aoki)
Like Deadmau5's 'Strobe, this one too has a lot of meanings for me. One day a friend of mine came to me and said: Man you got to listen to this new song!... Before that I've never been too much involved with Music or anything so I just listened to it; as far as I know, a couple months later I was DJ-ing and Producing my own Music! So yes, I can say that this song actually changed my life, without it I wouldn't even be here doing this interview with Warmer Mixtapes.

2. Deadmau5 | Strobe
I want this one to be the song played at my funeral, hopefully in at least 50-60 years from now: to me this one represents a lot of things, maybe too many to be explained. Whenever I felt sad or had to decide something important I listened to this Magical song.

3. Ludovico Einaudi | Divenire
Wow, this one is hard to describe, so many Positive Feelings…The combination of Violins and Piano is something that I love and that I usually put in my own songs. Einaudi made me love Classical Music.

4. Daft Punk | One More Time
Epic. Do I really have to describe this one? I mean, Daft Punk are the ones who invented Electronic Music and made what it is today: Legend.

5. Foals | Spanish Sahara
Everyone is Unique and therefore receives a Different Emotion and Feeling listening to a song, but I'm sure that this one affects each and everyone in the depths of his own self: for example to me it describes Loneliness. Even though I prefer Electronical to Indie/Rock Music I had to put this one.



6. Justice | Let There Be Light
A Masterpiece, usually people tend to say that Justice's best song is D.A.N.C.E. or We Are Your Friends and maybe they aren't actually wrong, but to me this one is Simply Stunning! The Perfect Combination of Real Instruments and Softwares. I had the chance to see them on their Live show and they were just Incredible: DJ-ing and playing instruments such as Piano and Bass Guitar, making the crowd sing while jumping up and down.

7. M83 | Midnight City
Is there a prize for Best Electronic-Indie Pop band of All Time? If yes, then this one should definitely win it. To be honest I love every song they made so it was hard for me choosing, but I think that this one really describes how Unique and Particular they are. The perfect song to listen before taking a big step in your Life.

8. Shiny Toy Guns | Le Disko (Boys Noize Vocal Mix)
Boys Noize is pretty much one of the leaders of Electronic Music nowadays, playing in the most important festivals in the World and making Film soundtracks, he was able to collaborate with Skrillex creating a duo called Dog Blood. This is definitely an awesome song to listen before and during a party! It gives me so much energy and makes me want to dance for days...

9. Joris Delacroix | Oui Mais Non
Joris Delacroix, one more French artist, one more Incredible Talent. This is one of the songs that I keep listening since 2009-2010 and still Love. Groovy Intro, Dreamy Break and Overwhelming Chorus, what more can you ask?

10. Arkasia | Pandemonium
A great song that I started listening recently by the French artist Arkasia, I Love everything about it: Synths, Structure and most importantly the feelings that I get listening to it: Inner Peace and Liberty.

+11. The Beatles | Hey Jude
+12. The Who | Baba O'Riley
+13. Yes | Roundabout