WARMER MIXTAPES #1175 | by Brandon Ford

1. Chief Keef | I Don’t Like (feat. Lil Reese)
Chief Keef’s raw & organic style caught my ear by first listen.

2. Kendrick Lamar | The Heart Pt. 2 (feat. Dash Snow)
I heard this song in 8th grade. Kendrick Lamar’s early days really inspired me to be a full-time rapper. Kendrick is the Nick Caraway of this century. He can tell a whole story from a bird eye's view & never miss the slightest detail.

3. JAY Z & Kanye West | H•A•M
The greatest duo of all time. Hands down. I can’t pick a favorite track, but this is one that definitely stood out the most. The Up-Tempo production from Kanye & Lex Luger is effortlessly amazing in my opinion.

4. Kanye West | New Slaves
Real everyday shit. Real problems. Real lyrics.

Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA.
They tryna lock niggas up.
They tryna make a new state.
See, that’s that privately owned prison...
Get your piece today
!

It all makes sense…


5. Dr. Dre | Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang (feat. Snoop Doggy Dogg)
Pops played this shit when I was little. Then I use to hear it through movies, TV shows, I even heard it on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This is definitely one of my all time favorites.

6. Big Sean | 1st Quarter Freestyle
This track is one of Big Sean’s many that proves he’s here to stay.

7. Travi$ Scott | MIA
After this joint, I instantly became a Travi$ Scott fan. Lex Luger created a banger as always. This duo never disappoints as well.

8. Tyrese | Signs Of Love Makin’
Well, see, in 8th grade, I had a thing for the girls. I use to think I can sing, knowing damn well I couldn’t hold a note! But nevertheless I sang it to girls just because Tyrese was a Capricorn and my birthday January 3rd.

9. Earth, Wind & Fire | Let's Groove
I found Earth, Wind & Fire’s CD in my grandpa’s truck.

10. Chris Brown | No Bullshit
If you ever need to seduce your date instantly, sing this to her. Guy Code.