WARMER MIXTAPES #1383 | by Tahir Panton of New Kingston

1. Steel Pulse | A Who Responsible?
My father took me to a Steel Pulse show many years ago and it completely went over my head. I never paid any attention to them. The day I heard this song I played True Democracy in its entirety and the moment the album started I was hooked. This song solidified them in my personal Reggae Hall Of Fame!

2. Third World | Roots With Quality
I wasn't familiar with many Third World songs, only Jah Glory, Try Jah Love, 96° In The Shade. It was such a pleasure to hear them play what we call a one two riddim and complement the riddim so well. I'm a simple man and I like when people can make simple Music sound so big!

3. Protoje | Who Knows (feat. Chronixx)
The composition of this song was executed perfectly. The two artists and the producer came together and made a masterpiece. Not to mention the video is top notch. This is a song I can see myself not listening to for a while and then hearing it and loving it like the first time I heard it.

4. Bob Marley And The Wailers | Natural Mystic
This track will ever be branded in my head as the go to song for DJs to turn up the vibes in a party. There is no other baseline out there like this one.

5. Bobby Caldwell | What You Won't Do For Love
Smooth song all across the board. Vocally, instrumentally and everything in between makes this song great from the start.
6. Dennis Brown | Should I
When we use to play Cover Music in the clubs this was one of my favorite songs to play.

7. Garnett Silk | Kingly Character
This track is always refreshing to get ears. Can drop this anytime of the day and it connects with me.

8. Gregory Isaacs | Rumours
I use to sing this song in the clubs. It was one of the only songs I sung at a point and I always looked forward to it.

9. Bob Marley & The Wailers ‎ | So Much Trouble In The World
One of the greatest Bob songs of all time in my humble opinion. The production sounds new age but still vintage Marley.

10. Buju Banton & Wayne WonderBonafide Love
This was the only Music I'd listen to at a point in my life. Everything produced in this era was gold.